Peavey introduces the new Nano Vypyr portable modeling guitar amp that can be powered by AC adapter or batteries.
The Nano Vypyr features 11 exclusive analog amp models—two clean models, two overdrive models, two rock models, two metal models, two lead models and one acoustic model—plus global bass, mid, treble and gain controls to adjust the tones of each model. The preamp section is based on Peavey's analog TransTube technology, while the power section is class D.
- 11 amp models: two clean models, two overdrive models, two rock models, two metal models, two lead models and one acoustic model
- 36 effects combinations: chorus, wah, compression, compression/chorus, flanger, octaver, tremolo or rotary speaker, plus delay and/or reverb on any effect
- Tap tempo for delay
- Parameter control on all effects
- 7 watts with an 8" speaker in a 10" tilt-back enclosure
- TransTube analog preamp
- Class D power amp
- Master volume
- Gain control
- Three-band EQ
- Battery (four D-cell) or AC powered
- Built-in Chromatic Tuner
- 1/8" auxiliary input
- 1/8" recording/headphone out
- ¼" microphone input with level control
- Expression pedal input for parameter control over effects (sold separately)
Pricing & Availability:
U.S. MSRP $299.99
The Peavey Nano Vypyr will be available from authorized Peavey retailers in Q1 2012.
Visit www.peavey.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.