[NAMM] Peavey Nano Vypyr
Peavey introduces the new Nano Vypyr portable modeling guitar amp that can be powered by AC adapter or batteries.
The Nano Vypyr features 11 exclusive analog amp models—two clean models, two overdrive models, two rock models, two metal models, two lead models and one acoustic model—plus global bass, mid, treble and gain controls to adjust the tones of each model. The preamp section is based on Peavey's analog TransTube technology, while the power section is class D.
- 11 amp models: two clean models, two overdrive models, two rock models, two metal models, two lead models and one acoustic model
- 36 effects combinations: chorus, wah, compression, compression/chorus, flanger, octaver, tremolo or rotary speaker, plus delay and/or reverb on any effect
- Tap tempo for delay
- Parameter control on all effects
- 7 watts with an 8" speaker in a 10" tilt-back enclosure
- TransTube analog preamp
- Class D power amp
- Master volume
- Gain control
- Three-band EQ
- Battery (four D-cell) or AC powered
- Built-in Chromatic Tuner
- 1/8" auxiliary input
- 1/8" recording/headphone out
- ¼" microphone input with level control
- Expression pedal input for parameter control over effects (sold separately)
Pricing & Availability:
U.S. MSRP $299.99
The Peavey Nano Vypyr will be available from authorized Peavey retailers in Q1 2012.
Visit www.peavey.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] New Wasburn Hollowbody Guitars Washburn adds new hollowbody guitars to its roster.
- [NAMM] 5 New Gretsch Rancher Models Gretsch re-introduces 5 Rancher models with their triangular soundhole, in a selection of body sizes, styles and features.
- [NAMM] Blackstar HT Club 50H + HTV-412A Blackstar Amplification is now shipping its HT Club 50H Head and matching HTV-412A cabinet.