arranger keyboard, 5 octaves
- What connections (audio, MIDI ...)?
between 6.35 micro jack with volume knob boosts, audio jack 6.35, MIDI in and out, making PDAL
- How many sounds and styles available? Are ditables?
246 sounds (including 128 GM) + 9 drum kits; possibility of two sounds shuffled once, and Spar in the keyboard 2. 120 auto accompaniment styles available programmable.
- Has he an effects section?
Transposition + / - 1 octave, VLOC recordable voice 2x2
- The configuration gnrale Is it easy?
yes, it gets a bit more complex if we use the MIDI and rglages when you are not habitubr />
- The manual is clear and sufficient? ...
The keyboard has a system that learning: you can learn in three stages (rhythm, notes, rhythm and notes) each dmo, ca I learned a lot of classical pieces for piano and therefore progress normment
- How long have you use it?
2 ½ years
- What is the particular feature you like best and least?
most: trs not expensive, VLOC keys, lots of sounds, learning system.
minimum: with classical piano, sometimes just five octaves, a supplmentaire would not hurt, no pitch bend, not all sounds good trs [brass, guitars ]
- Have you tried many other models before acqurir?
in this price range I tried one but there was not much VLOC or sound and rhythm, and could not stand for MIDI.
- How do you report qualitprix?
trs is good when you see the price of most keyboards of this type do not have a keyboard esprer excellent
- With the exprience, you do again this choice? ...
I would have better sound but for now I'm not DCID abandon because I like him to play at home is great, if you want to do concerts, it's better to have one another.