Sampling is also on the menu of the new PA3X Le professional arranger keyboard that Korg introduces today.
The PA3X Le comprises the sounds of the original PA3X in a more affordable 76-key model. Along with the built-in sounds, the arranger offers 192MB of memory to store your own samples or extensions. You’ll also find the same 7” color touchscreen as on the PA3X, along with a dual MP3 player/recorder, a dual sequencer compatible with MP3+Graphics which that displays on both the built-in screen and an external monitor lyrics, scores and graphics during the MP3 playback.
Korg also called TC-Helicon to provide a 3-voice harmonizer with 4 dedicated effects and speaking of effects, the PA3X Le offers 4 stereo multi-effects with 125 types of effects as well as a global limiter and EQ. A chord sequencer is also available, with a Style Play mode records chord progressions on the fly.
- 76 semi-weighted, velocity-sensitive keys with aftertouch
- Kord EDS (Enhanced Definition Synthesis) sound generator
- 128 voices of polyphony / 128 oscillators
- Filters with resonance
- 3-band EQ per track
- Up to 4 digital multi-effects, 125 master effects and 2 global effects
- 3-voice Harmonizer from TC-Helicon with reverb, delay, compressor and EQ
- More than 1100 sounds and 90 drum kits
- 512 sounds and 128 drum kits for the user memory
- 9 digital drawbars
- Built-in sampler: WAV, AIFF, SoundFont and Korg formats, WAV and AIFF export, Time Slice and edit
- More than 410 editable Styles, 1200 Style memory with the Favorite banks
- Chord sequencer
- 320 slots for real time performances as well as a special My Setting performance
- XDS Crossfade Dual Sequencer Player for two players with select, start/stop, home, backward and forward controls, X-fader, dual display of lyrics, scores and graphics, markers and Jukebox feature
- MP3 player/recorder with time stretcher (±30%) and transpose (+6 / -5 semitones) and voice cancel
- 16-track sequencer with quick record, multitrack and step record ; native SMF format
- Entirely programmable Songbook database with order and filtering
- 4 assignable pads + Stop button ; Pad Record feature
- Controls: global volume, fade in/out, ensemble, octave transpose, Master transpose, Keyboard Acc/Song Balance volume, style change, STS, mic volume, effect volume, mic on/off and preset, harmonizer on/off, tempo +/- and tempo lock, search, shift, chord scan, split, sound select
- Joystick for pitch and modulation
- 3 assignable switches
- Built-in metronome
- Right/Left mic inputs with volume
- Right/Left line inputs
- Right/Left audio outputs
- Front headphone outputs
- RCA video output
- MIDI In and Out
- USB to MIDI
- 2 USB Type A and B ports
- 7” TouchView TFT color display
- Pedal input
- Dimensions: 1195 x 356 x 121mm
- Weight: 13.55kg
Suggested retail price of this new Korg PA3X Le is 2499€ incl. taxes. Visit www.korg.com for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- This Summer, jam with BeatBuddy Mini for $99 Singular Sound has announced a special offer on their BeatBuddy Mini personal drum machine.
- Moogfest: Moog to bring back Minimoog Model D While Moogfest 2016 is currently (May 19-22) being held in Durham, NC, Moog is bringing back Minimoog Model D through a pop-up factory.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Dreadbox present Drips Dreadbox is at the Musikmesse to present Drips, a Eurorack format modular drum machine.