New Korg PA3X Le arranger keyboard
Sampling is also on the menu of the new PA3X Le professional arranger keyboard that Korg introduces today.
The PA3X Le comprises the sounds of the original PA3X in a more affordable 76-key model. Along with the built-in sounds, the arranger offers 192MB of memory to store your own samples or extensions. You’ll also find the same 7” color touchscreen as on the PA3X, along with a dual MP3 player/recorder, a dual sequencer compatible with MP3+Graphics which that displays on both the built-in screen and an external monitor lyrics, scores and graphics during the MP3 playback.
Korg also called TC-Helicon to provide a 3-voice harmonizer with 4 dedicated effects and speaking of effects, the PA3X Le offers 4 stereo multi-effects with 125 types of effects as well as a global limiter and EQ. A chord sequencer is also available, with a Style Play mode records chord progressions on the fly.
- 76 semi-weighted, velocity-sensitive keys with aftertouch
- Kord EDS (Enhanced Definition Synthesis) sound generator
- 128 voices of polyphony / 128 oscillators
- Filters with resonance
- 3-band EQ per track
- Up to 4 digital multi-effects, 125 master effects and 2 global effects
- 3-voice Harmonizer from TC-Helicon with reverb, delay, compressor and EQ
- More than 1100 sounds and 90 drum kits
- 512 sounds and 128 drum kits for the user memory
- 9 digital drawbars
- Built-in sampler: WAV, AIFF, SoundFont and Korg formats, WAV and AIFF export, Time Slice and edit
- More than 410 editable Styles, 1200 Style memory with the Favorite banks
- Chord sequencer
- 320 slots for real time performances as well as a special My Setting performance
- XDS Crossfade Dual Sequencer Player for two players with select, start/stop, home, backward and forward controls, X-fader, dual display of lyrics, scores and graphics, markers and Jukebox feature
- MP3 player/recorder with time stretcher (±30%) and transpose (+6 / -5 semitones) and voice cancel
- 16-track sequencer with quick record, multitrack and step record ; native SMF format
- Entirely programmable Songbook database with order and filtering
- 4 assignable pads + Stop button ; Pad Record feature
- Controls: global volume, fade in/out, ensemble, octave transpose, Master transpose, Keyboard Acc/Song Balance volume, style change, STS, mic volume, effect volume, mic on/off and preset, harmonizer on/off, tempo +/- and tempo lock, search, shift, chord scan, split, sound select
- Joystick for pitch and modulation
- 3 assignable switches
- Built-in metronome
- Right/Left mic inputs with volume
- Right/Left line inputs
- Right/Left audio outputs
- Front headphone outputs
- RCA video output
- MIDI In and Out
- USB to MIDI
- 2 USB Type A and B ports
- 7” TouchView TFT color display
- Pedal input
- Dimensions: 1195 x 356 x 121mm
- Weight: 13.55kg
Suggested retail price of this new Korg PA3X Le is 2499€ incl. taxes. Visit www.korg.com for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Korg adds a sampler to the Volca Series Fall is the sampling season at Korg, who introduces a new sampler module in the Volca Series.
- The Korg Electribe is back Korg introduces today its new products for the fall term, and among them two new versions of the legendary Electribe.
- Audiothingies updates the P6 firmware Audiothingies released version 1.0 of the firmware of his P6 polysynth module and announces lower prices for his DIY kits.