Korg will launch in september a new version of its Pa Series arranger keyboards, the Pa900.
The Korg Pa900 doubles the PCM memory compared to the Pa600, and you now get 192MB PCM user memory. The number of styles has also been extended in order to cover all the musical styles and Korg included the DNC (Defined Nuance Control) system that will help creating instrument articulations.
The Pa900 keyboard is equipped with a color TouchView display, an enhanced speaker system, and switches complete the Pa Series joystick to control the articulations.
- 61 semi-weighted keys with velocity sensitivity and aftertouch
- Real eXperience sound engine
- 128-voice EDS synthesis generator with 128 oscillators, filters with resonance, and 3-band EQ per track
- 3 assignable switches
- 4-way joystick
- 7" TFT TouchView display
- 2 built-in speakers
- Chord sequencer to record chord progressions on the fly
- 16-track sequencer
- Built-in ROM with up to 192 MB PCM user data
- More than 1100 sounds, including 512 user sounds and 128 drum kits
- More than 400 factory Styles (1200 available via 15 user banks), each with 4 variations and 4 Fills + Breaks
- Enhance Guitar Mode 2 for guitar parts
- 4 master stereo effects (125 types) and 2 global effects (limiter and EQ)
- TC-Helicon 3-voice vocal processor with 5 dedicated effects: harmony, reverb, delay, compressor and EQ
- Dual MP3/MIDI player with recorder, X-fader and vocal remover
- Programable SongBook database (Styles, SMF, karaoke, MP3) with filtering and ordering
- SoundFont file import
- Micro SD slot
- Pedal inputs
- 1/4" jack R/L mic/line inputs
- 1/4" jack audio and headphone outputs
- RCA video output
- MIDI In and Out
- USB MIDI interface
- 2 USB 2.0 A and B-type ports
The Korg Pa900 will be available in september for the US public price of $1899. More info at www.korg.com/pa900.
Viewers of this article also read...
- This Summer, jam with BeatBuddy Mini for $99 Singular Sound has announced a special offer on their BeatBuddy Mini personal drum machine.
- Moogfest: Moog to bring back Minimoog Model D While Moogfest 2016 is currently (May 19-22) being held in Durham, NC, Moog is bringing back Minimoog Model D through a pop-up factory.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Dreadbox present Drips Dreadbox is at the Musikmesse to present Drips, a Eurorack format modular drum machine.