Roland launches the AC-40 acoustic amp
Along with the Cube GX Series, Roland also introduces a new version of its electric acoustic guitar amp, the AC-40.
- Stereo amplifier for electric-acoustic guitar and voice
- 2 x 6.5" custom speakers
- 2 channels: 1/4" jack guitar input and combo XLR/TRS mic/line input
- Independent stereo chorus and reverb effects per channel
- 3-band EQ per channel
- Aux input with dedicated level control
- Mono/Stereo line output
- Headphone output that mutes the speakers
- Automatic anti-Feedback function
- Tilt-back stand
- Weight: 5.3kg
No information regarding the price. Full details are available at www.rolandconnect.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Maxon AD10 and ASC10 now available Maxon debuts its newest AD10 Analog Delay and ASC10 Ambient Stereo Chorus effect pedals for guitar.
- The Eventide H9 Harmonizer is out Eventide announces the availability of its H9 Harmonizer, which was introduced at Winter NAMM in January.
- A time-sync pedal for your pedals Tapestry Audio debuts on the stompbox market with Time Traveler, a pedal that send tap tempo to your other effect pedals.