Agrandir
Yamaha PSR-400

Keyboard Arranger from Yamaha belonging to the PSR series.

DaRox DaRox
Publié le 08/09/08 à 10:36
It's a synth that is a little dated (I have it from my first purchase of which there are twenty years). It possde minimum: MIDI in / out, headphone, pedals.
There are 100 sounds, which can superimpose a time (couple two sounds), and 100 accompaniment styles. Overall it can be a bit of everything, without ever having a great quality.

I put 4 because none of its CHARACTERISTICS is exceptional. But nothing has yet been rlement default.

It just does not need the manual: the use of synth is really simple. You can do many things, and this very easy.

I use it for thirteen years. I know him by heart.
It is clear that this must not n'tait, and it is even less today. However, there may be enough for many amateur musicians.

For my part, lack of resources, I could not buy better. However, ds as I could, I m'achterais a really good synth.

The few other synths I've tried, I could see that their users do not exploit the shift. So may be is it better to make a synth simpler, more limited, too, but at least the investment will be a level of use (no no, I'm not trying to sell my product! Lol) .

I do not know the price.