König & Meyer 18820 Omega Pro

Audience: Anyone Value For Money : Excellent
  • AlMikkus79AlMikkus79

Very good stand, stable

König & Meyer 18820 Omega ProPublished on 10/03/21 at 09:08
    I find this stand highly versatile, be it in the studio or live. It's foldable, so if you want to store it, it will occupy less space in your room. It's very stable, doesn't wobble while I'm playing hard. There's also a lot of space for your feet, you can place your favorite foot pedals, maybe effect pedals if you wish to.

Setup is easy, I had no problem making necessary connections. As there's a gap between the stand and my keyboard, I can run my cables within the gap, voila!