Agrandir
AKG Perception 100
AKG Perception 100

Large diaphragm condenser microphone from AKG belonging to the Perception series.

frednebel frednebel
Publié le 09/20/07 à 06:24
Equipped with a large diaphragm 1 ", the PERCEPTION 100 is a true condenser microphone. His body, all metal improves the rejection of radio interference which allows use at transmitter or wireless systems. Robust, he can be used on stage. Able to withstand high pressures, up to 135 dB without introducing perceptible distortion and designed to withstand temperatures and high water quantity, the PERCEPTION 100 delivers excellent results in making any sounds type of environment. It comes with the clamp

I have a lot of micro akg CS1000, SE Electronics, Neuman, ...
On holiday I wanted to buy a cheap microphone to record some ideas. I went to Pigalle for advice from a shop (shop sound) or I was advised not hésitter this product.
A little confused considering the price I first started to be saved my guitar (a Martin). and here I am still stuck!
placement is done without any problem and the rendering is really true! At this price it's really amazing. Even taking a voice rendering is exceptional. I recommends that they micro the Swiss Army knife really easy to use and made with the typical AKG.