< Tous les avis Audio-Technica AT4047/SV
Audio-Technica AT4047/SV
Sky Fu Sky Fu

«  One notch above ... »

Published on 02/20/13 at 13:31
Microphone jack singing, plugged into the preamp of my "Tc Impact", positioned in an untreated room, only a reflector SE.

I used to microwave for about 8 months only way of making hip-hop rap (mine of course)

Before I entered the micro-level, but it was before!

+ If I like the most is of course its restitution, namely that for the moment I do not have a preamp worthy to name when it is connected to my "Tc impact" my time and it makes me seem already not bad!

+ I would also say that the suspension seem to me very well (to see the time because the "elastic" which take the microphone remains elastic)

- If I like the least (but that seems normal), is that if micro is very good indeed my way, but in his own way very well, it says even with the low cut've activated it tends to force serious, in my case about 200hz. So here we say "do not worry I will break this effect back to" yes, but not because a moment is all it is your room that untreated fucks brothel!

The price / quality ratio is very good for me, it says to those who would pass from one range to be entered and all other AT micro plus "almost pro" must not forget that a good microphone is all that is prendras much better, but all is not as well! So remember to treat your room and making his or mix before breaking your piggy bank for the gear "+ pro", and finally I said I said nothing ca ...

If I would be choice ... Probably I would say yes this a little acoustic correction before.

A studio you ...