Blue Microphones Blueberry
Blue Microphones Blueberry
jean06300 jean06300
Publié le 01/17/10 à 07:30
Electrostatic condenser microphone, cardioid, with integrated transformer. Used for singing, but may make other choses.Trouvé on the advice of Comrade <strong>MJ</strong> "said" <strong>The French doctor of sound in NY CITY.</strong> (I make it to the pub)

Used for 5 months. tried 90% of studio condenser, Neumann, Brauner, AKG etc.. 30 years! Micro, its American, very smooth and precise treble, bass and mids on, man, woman, very warm and round. Me I passed through a Focusrite ISA transformer with, so no noise. the two transformers provide enough roundness induction, not having to pass through a tube preamp (I have, but gets too hot, Avalon). Without advertising, micro atypical. I finally found a few additional tricks <strong>"my sound"</strong> this microphone and this mark will remain in the history of great microphones. the price!! in connection with microphones at the same level of quality phew! go see our friends, German is the big bangs. I can not explain why some thomann has withdrawn from the catalog for a while and it was delivered, but the prices have lowered TLM ????? Then, moreover, that the blueberry is for my taste far better than any of the TLM. Who to catch instruments, microphones are very good, everyone's business. since I have. I am currently the third album enrergistrement and 2 singers and a singer, have been experimenting with my array of mics and want to register with the Blueberry. (not for bad language), I n 't have a RODE Mics Chinois.Mon static or first prize is an AT 4033. Should I say I would do if this election??
I add after a few months, having read in the pubs of distributors that a recorded voice by microphone will return all alone in the mix. It should still take people for fools. As with any good mic, depending on the type of voice there will be fiddling with your parametric, especially male voices dig in the upper bass and lower midrange . Knowing that a microphone is a speaker and vice versa. He is a mechanical function as low or it (the Diaphragm Mylar on static, ribbon, or the voice coil, which is one of them the two weak links in the chain of sound.