JZ Microphones Vintage 11

All user reviews for the JZ Microphones Vintage 11

1 user review
  • Such a pleasant surprise!

JZ Microphones Vintage 11Publié le 09/06/12 à 07:18
    The JZ Microphones Vintage 11 is a large diaphragm condenser mic with cardioid pattern.

When I decided to try it out for the first time I wasn't sure what to expect. Mainly because I knew almost nothing about the particular company and their products.

To put it simply - I was amazed.
    I understood what I'm dealing with almost immediately. This microphone proved to be of an exceptional quality! I used it in a traditional manner (recording vocals, acoustic guitar etc.) and it did a remarkable job, capturing the precise sound of the particular sound source. Besides that I also did some "despicable" experiments with it:D and it just kept on surprising me with good results.

To put it simply - I was amazed.

I don't know much about other mics they make but I have my reasons to believe that they are very impressive.

V11 series microphone turned out to be great value for the money.
    My next job is to get familiar with more of their mics;)