[NAMM] M-Audio Vocal Studio USB microphone
M-Audio will introduce in a few hours at NAMM 2014 its new Vocal Studio large diaphragm condenser microphone for direct recording to Mac and PC.
- Condenser USB microphone
- 16-bit / 44.1 or 48kHz resolution
- 16mm large diaphragm capsule
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Sensitivity: -48dB re 1V/Pa
- Built-in 1/8” headphone output
- LED state indicator
- Metal body and grille
- Includes mic clip and gigbag
The M-Audio Vocal Studio microphone ships with Pro Tools Express and the AIR Ignite music creation software for Mac and PC. It will be available for $99. Full details are available at www.m-audio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] New Manley Core channel strip In a few hours, Manley will debut at NAMM 2014 its new Core tube channel strip, which should be available later this year.
- [NAMM] Allen & Heath Qu-24 digital mixer Allen & Heath will introduce today to the NAMM 2014 visitors the big brother of the Qu-16 mixer, the Qu-24 30 x 24 digital model.
- [NAMM] M-Audio BX Carbon active monitors M-Audio will introduce tomorrow at the NAMM Show 2014 the new BX Carbon active monitor series, with three compact models.