The latest addition to the Milab product family is the DC-96C, a side-addressed large membrane microphone designed mainly for studio work, but also for live applications.
The DC-96C is suitable for a wide range of applications, including studio vocals, acoustic guitar and piano, hi-hats and overheads, guitar amps and more, according to the manufacturer.
- Hand built in Sweden
- Large rectangular condenser capsule
- 12 dB(A) self noise
- 12 dB attenuation pad
- 144 dB max. SPL
- Gold plated XLR-connector
- Individual frequency chart
- Stand adaptor
The DC-96C will be presented at Prolight + Sound / Musikmesse in Frankfurt, March 24-27. Visit Milab in Hall 8.0, booth A47.
Like all Milab models, the DC-96C comes with a lifetime warranty.
For more information, visit www.milabmic.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.