[NAMM] MXL CR30 condenser microphone
MXL adds to its 2013 catalog the CR30 large diaphragm condenser microphone, and introduces it at NAMM 2013.
- Condenser pressure gradient microphone
- 32mm capsule
- Gold-sputtered, 6 micron diaphragm
- Polar Pattern: cardioid
- FET preamp
- Frequency response: 20 Hz—20kHz
- Sensitivity: 25mV/Pa
- Impedance: 150 ohms
- -10dB, -20dB Pad/Pre attenuation
- Max Sound Pression Level: 158 dB (with pad set to -20 dB, 0.5% THD)
- Black chrome finish
- Size: 47mm x 145mm/1.8 in. x 5.7 in.
- Weight: 1 lb /498.95g
Discover the MXL CR30 on www.mxlmics.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM][VIDEO] New Behringer X32 mixer models Our team was at Behringer booth at NAMM 2013 to discover the new versions of the X32 Compact, Rack, Producer and Core mixer models.
- [NAMM] Genesis launches the FET version of Genesis MXL announces at NAMM 2013 the FET version of the tube studio vocal microphone Genesis.
- [NAMM] Alesis adds the MultiMix 10 Wireless mixer Alesis introduces at NAMM the MultiMix 10 Wireless 10 channel rack-mount mixer suited for smaller clubs and venues.