MXL adds to its 2013 catalog the CR30 large diaphragm condenser microphone, and introduces it at NAMM 2013.
- Condenser pressure gradient microphone
- 32mm capsule
- Gold-sputtered, 6 micron diaphragm
- Polar Pattern: cardioid
- FET preamp
- Frequency response: 20 Hz—20kHz
- Sensitivity: 25mV/Pa
- Impedance: 150 ohms
- -10dB, -20dB Pad/Pre attenuation
- Max Sound Pression Level: 158 dB (with pad set to -20 dB, 0.5% THD)
- Black chrome finish
- Size: 47mm x 145mm/1.8 in. x 5.7 in.
- Weight: 1 lb /498.95g
Discover the MXL CR30 on www.mxlmics.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.