Shure Incorporated announced the new KSM44A mic.
Features of the KSM44A include:
- Multiple polar patterns-cardioid, omnidirectional and bidirectional-for maximum flexibility in a wide variety of recording applications
- Dual one-inch, externally biased, ultra-thin, 2.5 micron, 24-karat gold-layered, low mass diaphragms that offer superior frequency response
- Premium electronic components and gold-plated internal and external connectors
- Subsonic filter, which eliminates rumble from mechanical vibration below 17 hertz (cycles per second)
- Three-position switchable low-frequency filter that helps reduce unwanted stand vibration noise or counteract proximity effect
- Integrated three-stage “pop” protection grille that reduces breath noise
Pricing and Availability
KSM44A $799 retail [$999 MSRP]
The KSM44A microphone will be available in July, carry a two-year limited warranty, and can be purchased at select retail partners.
Check www.shure.com for a complete list of Authorized Dealers.
chaudioNew AFfiliatePosted on 10/21/2010 at 01:23:07Sale of a variety of high imitation audio equipment, including microphones, mixer, amplifier, speakers and other equipment. Brand shure, SENNHEISER, YAMAHA, Soundcraft, CROWN, PEAVEY, JBL, BMB and other brands. If you need to please add MSN: firstname.lastname@example.org or ICP: 646648678 contact me.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.