reXet 05/19/2005

Cardioid polar structure
Construction trs sound
HPF
Attnuateur 10 dB

Accessories: Windscreen, elastic suspension and carrying case.

SPECIFICATIONS

Micro FET with a large single capsule of 25 mm and 6 microns
Polar structure: cardioid
Rponse in frquence: 20 20 000 Hz
Sensitivity: 14 mV / Pa = -37 dB (0 dB = 1 V / Pa).
Impdance output: <200 Ohms.
Impdance load:> 1000 Ohms.
Max SPL: 142 dB SPL for 1% THD 1000 Hz (0 dB = 0.00002 Pa).
Noise: (Line): 27 dB (A lay) 17 dB.
Signal / Noise: 79 dB.
Power supply: 48 V + / - 4 V.
Current consumption: <2.5 mA.
Circuit: free transformer, with a noise intrinsque extremely low and a high dynamic range trs.
Connector: 3 pin XLR gold plated
Size: Diameter = 53.35 mm, length = 226 mm
Weight: 762 grams

Not to an empty note CHARACTERISTICS for a microphone so we will put 8 / 10 as a single directivity.

It's going to be ending for one and a half I I use this microphone to record voice and acoustic guitar. It replaced my first condenser microphone, a Behringer B1 which quickly shows its limits even if c'tait trs good for beginners gently without breaking the bank.
The C1 was able to bring what I reproached my old Behringer is that it has the lev espce sail which drowns your catch in the softness. This mic is REALLY trs prcis and breathes. I find trsar and may be a little too much actually ... l for once I find a lack of heat but little APRS adpend qu'uon ​​this research. I find it a bit aggressive in the upper medium and if a can put forward a voice in the mix also makes a hair taken some aggressive guitar acoutique we will not fail to equalize.
I am happy with the trs microphone for the price, gives good rsultat. Today I am looking for something softer and warmer, but the Studio Projects C1 is a good value trs qualitprix!