[Musikmesse] The AT4060 is back
Audio-Technica reintroduces at Musikmesse 2014 its iconic AT4060 tube microphone which was produced in the 90’s.
Audio-Technica listened to their customers who wanted the valve mic back and relaunches today the 2014 Edition of the AT4060a. This large diaphragm model can be used either on vocals or instruments or guitar amps. The difference between this edition and the original mic is the new AT8560 power supply, which provided improved stability and less noise.
The AT4060a is equipped with a Sovtek 6922 tube and a dual gold-sputtered 2 micron membrane.
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity : -34dB (19.9mV) re 1V/Pa
- Impédance : 200 Ohms
- Max Input Level : 150dB SPL, 1kHz @ 1% THD ; 149dB SPL 1kHz @ 0.5% THD
- Noise Level : 19dB SPL
- Dynamic Range (typical) : 131dB, 1kHz @ 1Pa
- Dimensions : 215 x 53.4mm
- Weight : 645g
- T8560a power supply included
The AT4060a ships with a shockmount, an rack adapter for the power supply and a case. It will be available starting April for the suggested price of 1599€ excl. taxes. More info at eu.audio-technica.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse][VIDEO] SM Pro uMIX digital mixers SM Pro Audio unveils at Musikmesse 2014 the new uMIX series of digital mixers that can be fully controlled remotely via WiFi or Ethernet.
- [Musikmesse][VIDEO] New Boss VE-2 Vocal Harmonist Boss unveiled at Musikmesse 2014 the VE-2, a new version of its vocal processor designed primarily for singers/guitar players.
- [Musikmesse][VIDEO] New Dynaudio Pro BM monitors We went to the TC Group at Musikmesse 2014 for a special presentation of the new Dynaudio Pro BM mkIII monitors and BM II subwoofers.