Audio-Technica reintroduces at Musikmesse 2014 its iconic AT4060 tube microphone which was produced in the 90’s.
Audio-Technica listened to their customers who wanted the valve mic back and relaunches today the 2014 Edition of the AT4060a. This large diaphragm model can be used either on vocals or instruments or guitar amps. The difference between this edition and the original mic is the new AT8560 power supply, which provided improved stability and less noise.
The AT4060a is equipped with a Sovtek 6922 tube and a dual gold-sputtered 2 micron membrane.
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity : -34dB (19.9mV) re 1V/Pa
- Impédance : 200 Ohms
- Max Input Level : 150dB SPL, 1kHz @ 1% THD ; 149dB SPL 1kHz @ 0.5% THD
- Noise Level : 19dB SPL
- Dynamic Range (typical) : 131dB, 1kHz @ 1Pa
- Dimensions : 215 x 53.4mm
- Weight : 645g
- T8560a power supply included
The AT4060a ships with a shockmount, an rack adapter for the power supply and a case. It will be available starting April for the suggested price of 1599€ excl. taxes. More info at eu.audio-technica.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.