[Musikmesse] SPL introduces the Phonitor Mini
Only 4 months after the release of the Phonitor 2, SPL introduces at Musikmesse 2014 the Mini version of its headphone amp.
The Phonitor Mini is a more compact version of the Phonitor with a simplified control panel. The two VU-meters for example have disappeared, and you’ll only find a large center volume knob and several switches.
- 120 Volt Rail Headphone Monitoring Amplifier
- Input Switch: XLR / RCA
- XLR Inputs Impedance: bal. ca. 20 kOhm, unbal. ca. 10 kOhm
- Headphone Outputs Impedance: 0.18 Ohm
- Global Matrix Switch for Crossfeed, Angle and Center Functions
- Mode Switch for Mute, Stereo and Mono
- Maximum Output Power: 65m W (+20 dBm) @ 1 kHz and 600 Ω connected impedance, 560 mW (+20 dBm) @ 1 kHz and 40 Ω connected impedance
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 480kHz (-3dB)
- THD+N @ 1 kHz: 0.00091 % @ 0dBu input level and unity gain
- Dynamic Range: 133.62dB
- Dimension (H x W x D): 44 x 144 x 257 (mm) 1.73 x 5.67 x 10.12 (in)
- Weight: 4,3 kg / 9.48 lb
The Phonitor Mini will be available in April, MSRP is 649€.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] Alesis launches the SRP100 headphones Alesis will attend Musikmesse 2014 where they will introduce, among other novelties, the SRP100 studio headphones.
- New Pioneer in-ear headphone series Pioneer DJ introduces today the DJE series of in-ear headphones which feature a new “bilateral” hybrid design.
- Radial Shipping StageBug SB-7 EarMuff Radial Engineering is now shipping the StageBug SB-7 EarMuff, a headphone interface that can silence one channel.