[NAMM] Mics are back at M-Audio
This is one of the positive effects of M-Audio joining InMusic Group, three classic microphones at back in 2013 : Sputnik, Nova and Puslar.
- 1” diameter evaporated gold Mylar diaphragm
- Inverse-mounted vacuum tube
- Switchable cardioid, figure-eight, and omni polar patterns
- Hand-selected military-grade 6205M vacuum tube
- Dual-layer steel grille offers solid protection
- Solid brass body; tuned solid brass backplate
- Switchable 10 dB pad and 80 Hz filter (12 dB /octave)
- Dedicated power supply with 7-pin cable
- Includes shock mount, bag, and flight case
- 1.1” diameter evaporated gold Mylar diaphragm
- Cardioid pickup pattern
- Class A solid state electronics
- Solid brass body and capsule
- 20 Hz—18 kHz frequency response
- Includes hard mount, soft case, and XLR cable
- Two response-matched Pulsar II microphones
- 0.75” diameter sputtered gold Mylar diaphragms
- Cardioid pickup patterns
- Class A FET transformerless electronics
- Brass body with internal shockmounts
- Switchable 10 dB pads and 80 Hz filters (18 dB /octave)
- Includes stereo bar, hard mounts, risers, wind screens, and soft bags, all in wooden travel case
No information about the pricing or the availability of these new models.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] PreSonus reinvents monitoring with Sceptre PreSonus announces the Sceptre-series CoActual studio reference monitors with a new coaxial design and Fulcrum Acoustic technology.
- [NAMM] PreSonus introduces Eris Studio Monitors PreSonus today unveiled at NAMM its new Eris-series 2-way, bi-amped studio reference monitors, with two E8 and E5 models.
- [NAMM] PreSonus StudioLive 32.4.2AI digital mixer PreSonus today introduces at NAMM 2013 the StudioLive 32.4.2AI 32-channel performance and recording digital mixer.