sE Electronics and Rupert Neve partnered again to design a new tube microphone, the RNT that they are showing at Musikmesse 2015.
The RNT is a large diaphragm, multi-directivity tube microphone. It hosts a high-voltage tube and an sE Electronics capsule and is completed with a discrete Class A compact tabletop amp that uses the same op-amps as on the Neve 5088 console and two custom Neve transformers.
- Hand made 1” gold-sputtered custom capsule
- 9-way directivity switch (cardioid, omnidirectional, figure 8)
- One 12AU7/ECC82 tube
- Mic frequency response: 20 Hz – 25 kHz
- High-pass filter at 40 and 80 Hz
- Gain switch: –12 dB, 0 dB, +12 dB
- Sensitivity: –36.5 dB
- Equivalent noise level: 15.6 dB A-weighted
- Max SPL: 153 dB
- Input impedance < 200 Ohms
- Load impedance: 1 kOhms
- XLR 3-pin connector
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.