[Musikmesse] sE Electronics and Rupert Neve RNT
sE Electronics and Rupert Neve partnered again to design a new tube microphone, the RNT that they are showing at Musikmesse 2015.
The RNT is a large diaphragm, multi-directivity tube microphone. It hosts a high-voltage tube and an sE Electronics capsule and is completed with a discrete Class A compact tabletop amp that uses the same op-amps as on the Neve 5088 console and two custom Neve transformers.
- Hand made 1” gold-sputtered custom capsule
- 9-way directivity switch (cardioid, omnidirectional, figure 8)
- One 12AU7/ECC82 tube
- Mic frequency response: 20 Hz - 25 kHz
- High-pass filter at 40 and 80 Hz
- Gain switch: -12 dB, 0 dB, +12 dB
- Sensitivity: -36.5 dB
- Equivalent noise level: 15.6 dB A-weighted
- Max SPL: 153 dB
- Input impedance < 200 Ohms
- Load impedance: 1 kOhms
- XLR 3-pin connector
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] Genelec 7040A powered subwoofer Genelec introduces the new 7040A ultra-compact powered subwoofer for studio monitoring.
- [Musikmesse] Zoom F8 field recorder Zoom brought to Musikmesse the prototype of its upcoming F8 8-channel battery-powered field recorder.
- [Musikmesse] Antelope Audio MP8D mic preamp Antelope Audio unveils at Musikmesse 2015 the new MP8d mic preamp and A/D converter, a model that will be sold under 2,000 €.