Made in Korea, 24 frets.deux single coil pickups, third portar Two Tone volume over a base koi.corps fairly ergonomic easel tt ckil are more basic, but we are on a low-end of , so it normal.les rglages level is a string according to taste, I have a few cuts to get a more mtallique and slamming, ki is already a base prsen . micro capture well the grave but not the acute st ... see pa ... REPRESENTATIVES: the small sc pb ke I blame him, otherwise it will.
The grip is IMMEDIATE, it is what ISP's main asset, in fact, pa need manual, it falls directly under the hands, the weight is reasonable, erogonomie bonne.l ACCESS o pa last fret is easy but still correct, although it is absolutely pa ... crdo this low is obtained a good sound ... it gets a sound that will satisfy beginners pa pr sore world ...
It is more orient metal because of its rsonnance mtallique snapping and is a signature from cort, fai I learn the soft rock pr, el goes well, the slap is available, but pa longtps because the the rest comes out of tt mm filthy .... so little interest, ms to learn the basics, el suffisante.sur is a front fender bass 25W, there is the sound of the bass, then C is a lot of middle and serious, but pa for acute, an E string that hides head the other notes that 'after lon px jou .. sounds vrmt are right, but it is the first gaucher.alors prices, I read the other opinion on the Cort Action Bass, and apparently they did this pa pb, then either they do not fit pa, c se ki me sui stuffed me of Micro rgl koi ... well good on a HK 300W, things change, the sound is cold qualiseur ... pa ... pa ee heat power .... I use a boss qualiseur more the four of my amp the sound is obtained more warmly ms ... good bass in it sounds a mm poorly REPRESENTATIVES ...
Finally, its strength is its ergonomics of a low-end that falls easily to hand, perfectly pr c pr ... then teach beginners, and if it cost more than korn that the queens of the stone age, it was better for tps fall bass action ... ds, otherwise it will choose a squier beginners pr! for 300euros, we have a bass that you will advance rapidememen .. . tt in case c how it goes I pr, ca fai 1 year and a half I jou dessu and jattein c limit only, while to learn, see mthodes composition, mthodes game, el is Well, APRS, if one is dbutan pa, pa it's worth ...
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
lkmi's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
What country does she makes? For this price it's no miracle manufactured in Asia.
- How many frets, what kind of micro as well as their configuration?
4 strings, 24 frets, agathis body, neck, rosewood fingerboard, a PB & 1 micro micro Powersound JB, fittings chrombr />
- What type of bridge (Floyd, Wilkinson ...)? not c
- What are the rglages (volume> yes, Tone> yes, micro slecteur> yes I think
- What type of race? Silver Saddle
- The handle is it enjoyable? ben qeu as beginners, this is my first bass so I was not too much exprience but it's going well lovin
- Access in acute (dernires freight) is it easy? we will see more playing time
- Ergonomics is it good (in terms of shape, weight ...)? low so nice not too big nor too heavy, I find it super nice, I varnished wood (Walnut Satin: WAS), ideal for beginners like me on bass, plus one of the few Affordable low left
- Gets it easy to sound good? ... I would say the same over time with a bit more of experience, the moment I play on an Ibanez 10 watt amp is not kidding to work ...
Appropriate are your style of music? dja ben is to learn the bass so I'll test it on because I'm DIFFERENT styles affects everything, but I will run primarily play jazz, funk, R & B / Groove reggae / ragga so we'll see if it follows.
- With what (s) amplifier (s) or effect (s) do you play? A 10-Watt Ibanez (the IBZ10B) I took the cheapest available, it is to work at home.
- What kind of sound you get and with what rglages ("crystalline", "bold ",....)?
I will return to this part later ...
- What are the sounds you prfrez, you dtest? ditto
- How long have you use it? one week
- What is the particular feature you like best and least? all, a nice bass for beginners, great quality price ratio
- Have you tried many other models before acqurir? no it's the one I voualis ds dpart after my research on the net and reading many forums, the more we left it a bit limited level choices
- How do you report qualitprix? nickel - 200-low, approx. 300 complete kit (bass + amp + bag + stand + strap + + mthode mtronome-tuner)
- With the exprience, you do again this choice? ... yes yerux the farm, I advice all the news and especially bass players left because the choice is more limited than in this price range
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
papomusic's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
Premire my bass is a bass action in the CORT, Access in acute me is average, but reliable, the weight is aprciable and has a pleasant look and shape.
This gives fortunately, rglage After a few, good sound. is an exellent guitar for beginners. But beware, the miennne has some small harmonic acute problem, and I must go to the rgler before you buy, look all that can be "breakable". in no problem ropes, rope factory well change, however, a few months after getting started. I have changed my one year APRS ^ ^.
APRS when one knows and that's discovering, is the most beautiful moment ^ ^
Good sound, ideal tyle a mons, etc. After a few changes ..
I played with a Fender Rumble 100 amp which is my faith exellent .
I play with a group, and I m'clate vraimetn is a good low porud stumble, only to beginners.
the inconvnients progrsse when we get tired.
has been two years since I have it, still great!
APRS only have to change the strings, I always m'clate above.
I love her look, it's my very first model.
pourma part in the era, quality price ratio, a little naz, I pay 225 in promo ..
Now its going. but we know that CORT is exellent to report quality / price.
With exprience, j'achterait another low, but still with Cort.
Otherwise it is great for beginners!