- Made in Korea
- 24 Frets and Mighty Might DXH Micor 2-1-4F & DXH-1-4R Active
- Bridge EB12
- Key Hard maple
- Basswood Body
Made in an excellent finish Cort!
- My first bass so I find that the intuitive handling is nothing to say!
- Access to clear acute ideal for arpeggios arpeggios and solos!
- The form "Cort" par excellence so very ergonomic. Some find it a bit too heavy ... To see as the template.
- You branches, you play and you are pleased! Simple and effective foolproof!
- Totally! The pickups are very great job! So a very large opportunity to play! I play a little bit of everything: Jazz, Rock, Metal with art such as slap, tapping etc! I am satisfied!
- I play a Fender Rumble 25 (some limits!) Sprinkle a ODB-3 ... It allows me closer to the sound of Muse (Time is running out), Nirvana (Breed) and Metallica (Amnesthesia)! It goes very well with this configuration.
- No effect she is doing very well though somewhat limited and slap her a bit too dry in the acute ... That's why I put 8
- I would much rather put a serious background and the midrange and the treble a half ... J'obtient a round and well defined.
- For over a year since I use it and I advice to beginners and intermediates!
- For me it will be the overall quality of the instrument and the quality of their microphones!
- I try and Ibanez PLO but none of them comes close! Dumoine in the price range!
- For me it is simply the best value in its class!
- I do it again without hesitation! Many prefer to pay for the brand and quality ... with this low you are sure you have sound!