< Tous les avis Boss RC-2 Loop Station

Looper from Boss belonging to the RC series

lyoko lyoko

«  essential! »

Published on 02/27/14 at 07:31
This is the smaller format loops but everything is there: supporting battery (more sounds) keyed on Tappe tempo, automatic start at first plectrum, erasing the last loop, re-registration, stacking loops that automatically recalent , stop, backup memory (only 11), and more opportunity to connect an MP3! Classic Alim.

I highly recommend reading the manual (downloaded in French) for optimal use. Shortly after you get there easily without.
I used to start keeping treasured each loop, and finding that 11 memories, it is very little .. especially as I stacked up to 4 loops on each other! But now I use it very often in re creating each time the loop, I play it mainly to develop my game "solo", the RC-2 acting 2 rhythm guitar. I do not save anything, and sees it as a plus, for each repeat at home.
Least 2 pressure to stop
Plus: little room to pedalboard (end effects loop)

Really top quality, but only on my tube amp (H & K 25th anniv) otherwise disappointment. I "feel" the 2nd guitar as a buddy next to me, and the battery is a real plus. Little background noise, but I'm not in the studio.

I use it for 4 years non-stop, and could do without, it is compact and so convenient! However, it is quite "sport" live ... All alone without problems, but in a group, I do not see much use. For young people, the top to develop improvisations on scales penta. I think she has an essential place in each pedalboard.