Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Boss RC-2 Loop Station

Looper from Boss belonging to the RC series.

mikyreale mikyreale
Publié le 03/20/10 à 07:00
No connection to a PC ... but why this type of tool?

It is small but does not say little simpler.
In fact I think you really add a pedal "on / of" type FS5U or FS6 or ... I'm waiting to know if the AB 200 of Berhinger works with.

Otherwise, it quickly accessible and suddenly you feel less alone!
Finally a gus playing with me so I just chorus ... the pale that it is not very square the guy. Ha shit ... it's me!

So there, there's not much to say except its neutrality. No Buzz with stacking loops.

What I really liked was the Boss format that allows me to put in my box of Boss pedals. Now it is clear that without pedal swith the stage use becomes problematic in my opinion. So the coup ... compactness is further appointment. But I still love the format. That's why I took it.

She could do more, for sure, but with practice I'm sure I'll discover lots of little trick to use max.

Finally for the price, there are competitor products that seems to do more if the avalanche of technology that frightens you least months.