< Tous les avis Boss RC-20XL Loop Station

Looper from Boss belonging to the RC series

mamat27 mamat27

«  The must-loop station »

Published on 06/04/14 at 13:17
Looper / Sampler, anything is possible.
Physical pedal very easy to use.

Intuitive use, very accessible in 2 minutes.
The instructions are clear and simple.

Outstanding quality.
I use it with a guitar looper and if I use it on stage sampler to send the sample to the feet live and rendering quality is top notch and easy to use.

I use it for 4 years and I had the opportunity to test everything that was in this area (in fact I worked in a music store) and it is the easiest to use and most importantly the more manageable and intuitive. Plus the price is very reasonable for the quality and strength of the product.
I have the older model with 10 bank and if I were to resume today I would resume the same with the bank 99 (new model) but my choice would be this brand and this series.