Line 6 JM4 Looper now Shipping
Line 6 has announced that they are now shipping their JM4 Looper which features over 100 tracks and drum grooves in more than 10 styles.
- • 200+ artist-created presets
• 150+ song-based presets
• 36 user-programmable presets
• 12 Line 6 amp models from Clean to Insane
• 7 Smart Control FX
- 1. Chorus/Flanger
4. Delay (with Tap Tempo)
5. Tape Echo (with Tap Tempo)
6. Sweep Echo (with Tap Tempo)
• 3 tone controls
- 1. Bass
• Integrated tuner
- • Independent Mic/Aux input effects: 3-band EQ, Compressor, Delay and Reverb
- • 100+ Endless Jam™ tracks and drum grooves
• Save up to 100 CD-quality recorded jams (totaling 24 minutes of recording time) internally
• SD card slot for importing and exporting loops and recordings. (Supports up to 2-GB SD card for storage of up to 6.5 hours of recorded jams. SD card sold separately)
• Dedicated footswitches for Record/Overdub, Play/Stop, Half Speed and Undo
Ins and Outs:
- • 1/4" instrument input
• 1/4" aux input
• XLR mic input with dedicated trim knob
• 1/8" CD/MP3 input
• 1/8" stereo headphone output
• 1/4" mono guitar output
• 1/4" stereo outputs
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.