Pigtronix has announced a major firmware update for the Infinity Looper to be launched this week at the NAMM.
What’s new you ask? Here’s the full list:
- Vari-Speed (via Expression pedal or MIDI tempo change), to allow continuous control over the speed of the loop, down to Half Speed or up to Double speed.
- Half Speed / Double Speed via remote switch
- 50 presets (100 loops)
- MIDI clock correction to fix jitter & drift
- Echolution 2 MIDI Sync – Resets the MIDI clock counter when you start recording onto the base layer of the first loop. Essentially this lets you define the “1” while letting the E2 tap tempo or delay time set the MIDI clock.
- MIDI CC map to allow remote control of all footswitch functions
- Blinking PULSE of DIGIT at beginning of loop cycle
- Sum both channels to mono (2 input / 1 output) – implemented by holding down SERIES LOOPS button during startup.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.