[NAMM] Pigtronix Infinity Looper update
Pigtronix has announced a major firmware update for the Infinity Looper to be launched this week at the NAMM.
What's new you ask? Here's the full list:
- Vari-Speed (via Expression pedal or MIDI tempo change), to allow continuous control over the speed of the loop, down to Half Speed or up to Double speed.
- Half Speed / Double Speed via remote switch
- 50 presets (100 loops)
- MIDI clock correction to fix jitter & drift
- Echolution 2 MIDI Sync - Resets the MIDI clock counter when you start recording onto the base layer of the first loop. Essentially this lets you define the "1" while letting the E2 tap tempo or delay time set the MIDI clock.
- MIDI CC map to allow remote control of all footswitch functions
- Blinking PULSE of DIGIT at beginning of loop cycle
- Sum both channels to mono (2 input / 1 output) - implemented by holding down SERIES LOOPS button during startup.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] New Mad Professor Simble Mad Professor will debut at NAMM 2014 a new touch-sensitive overdrive pedal called Simble.
- [NAMM] Taurus Stomp-Head 1.Black Line Taurus introduces the Stomp-Head 1.Black Line analog guitar amplifier with tube simulation.
- [NAMM] New Randall Scott Ian Signature stack Randall will be introducing at the NAMM 2014 a new Scott Ian signature amplifier and cabinet called Ultimate Nullifier.