Collings 290 S
Collings is offering the single Dog Ear P-90 pickup configuration to their original single cutaway 290 design.
According to Collings, the guitar is capable of producing an array of tones.
Select features of the new 290 S model include:
- Original single cutaway body shape
- Single Lollar Dog Ear P90 pickup (wound 5% over)
- Optional Collings custom wraparound bridge (made from a special alloy)
- Single volume and tone control. No pickup selector switch
- Elegant new pickguard design
- New '59 Faded Crimson finish option (available to all 290 models)
- Extra long neck tenon
- Optional tortoise pickguard and truss rod cover
- Nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Custom body contours
No pricing info.
For more information, check out the Collings website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- JHS Paul Smith Vintage Paul Smith and Vintage are launching a new limited edition compact Vintage acoustic model exclusively for Paul Smith shops.
- Lehle DC Filter Lehle Gitarrentechnik has announced the new DC Filter.
- Way Huge Red Llama Overdrive Dunlop has announced the return of the Way Huge Red Llama.