Collings is offering the single Dog Ear P-90 pickup configuration to their original single cutaway 290 design.
According to Collings, the guitar is capable of producing an array of tones.
Select features of the new 290 S model include:
- Original single cutaway body shape
- Single Lollar Dog Ear P90 pickup (wound 5% over)
- Optional Collings custom wraparound bridge (made from a special alloy)
- Single volume and tone control. No pickup selector switch
- Elegant new pickguard design
- New '59 Faded Crimson finish option (available to all 290 models)
- Extra long neck tenon
- Optional tortoise pickguard and truss rod cover
- Nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Custom body contours
No pricing info.
For more information, check out the Collings website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.