Epiphone LE 1970s Inspired Les Paul Custom
Epiphone introduces the Limited Edition 1970s Inspired Les Paul Custom Blackback Outfit.
When Les Paul conceived the Les Paul Custom model with Gibson president Ted McCarty in 1954, he saw it as ‘’the top model of the
line, the "black tie" guitar for formal dress, formal occasions, and professional players,’’ according to the company.
- Solid, non-chambered mahogany top with Antique Ivory finish
- Fast SlimTaper “D” neck profile
- Equipped with a pair of Alnico Classic Open-Top Humbuckers
- LockTone Tune-o-matic bridge and Stopbar tailpiece
- Grover enclosed tuners with a 16:1 gear ratio
Pricing & Finish
Viewers of this article also read...
- Steve Vai Presets on the G-DEC 3 Fender has announced that it has added new presets and backing tracks by Steve Vai to its Fuse software for the G-DEC 3 amplifiers.
- Catalinbread Perseus Sub-Octave Fuzz The Perseus is an octave-down fuzz designed to allow you to select either one or two octaves down mixed with a fuzz sound that you can blend to a mix of the two you want, including just the fuzz or just the sub-octave.
- Schecter Gary Holt Signature Gary Holt (of Exodus) has worked with Schecter to bring a new signature model.