Epiphone introduces the Limited Edition 1970s Inspired Les Paul Custom Blackback Outfit.
When Les Paul conceived the Les Paul Custom model with Gibson president Ted McCarty in 1954, he saw it as ‘’the top model of the
line, the "black tie" guitar for formal dress, formal occasions, and professional players,’’ according to the company.
- Solid, non-chambered mahogany top with Antique Ivory finish
- Fast SlimTaper “D” neck profile
- Equipped with a pair of Alnico Classic Open-Top Humbuckers
- LockTone Tune-o-matic bridge and Stopbar tailpiece
- Grover enclosed tuners with a 16:1 gear ratio
Pricing & Finish
For more, check out www2.gibson.com/Products/Electric-Guitars/Les-Paul/Epiphone/70s-Inspired-Les-Paul-Custom-Blackback.aspx.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.