Epiphone Les Paul Junior 57' Reissue
Epiphone Les Paul Junior 57' Reissue

Les Paul Junior 57' Reissue, LP-Shaped Guitar from Epiphone in the Les Paul series.

nikos_sophos 03/25/2007

Epiphone Les Paul Junior 57' Reissue : nikos_sophos's user review

I do not know the source.
22 frets, a P90 ... Finally we Connat is basic.

USE

The handle possde a good, basic round profile very comfortable and pleasant it is vintage. The access to acute is correct.
Question weight is trslger but the balance is not top it is very east Les Paul when even in the lightest obviously. a look of the handle side, the body as trslger (it's plywood plywood!).
Ergonomics could not be easier! a microphone, a volume tobalit! it works nickel, the rglages are very effective.

SONORITS

it sounds dirty vintage rock and blues. It is limited but it is not bad! Ah I think the mic is a bit low. But that's all what I think is a kind guitar spot.

NOTICE GLOBAL

I have this guitar for some years I do not remember when I achete.Cest basic and typ for blues rock vintage is perfect in this kind of style, I do not know what I can say. The manufacturing quality is nice except plywood body is not great but the price is too. May be that if I changed I would take a real gibson, including Melody Maker now it's cheap!
This is a second guitar that I used a lot more of any fawn so I prefer to focus on a guitar of choice that my constantly ert.