Epiphone Joe Perry Boneyard LP
Epiphone Joe Perry Boneyard LP

LP-Shaped Guitar from Epiphone belonging to the Les Paul series.

stratman stratman

«  Killing a very affordable »

Publié le 03/26/11 à 10:57
What a Les Paul .. BUT with a flamed orange table and microphones Burstbuckers Gibson 2 and 3!
It is much more beautiful in person than in photographs.
A short binding throughout the round table and ... class.
And finishes up the frets impeccable.
Nickel pots, two volume, two tones.

The neck is perfect, however I am from Fender and I did not like the sleeves before Gibson.
I know nothing of the profile, I do not care.
It suits me perfectly.
To access the treble it's still a Les Paul but it is known to fetch the latest boxes without problems with a little baggage.

Big cherry on the cake she did not seem too heavy.

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Lovely!
FINALLY a Gibson Epiphone ringing 3 times for nothing!
I took him in again, in concert, they all agree that much of its beauty (it hard for real rather than on the pictures) as it sounds.
Explanation with a current amplifier, Spider III 75W Line 6.
Acute preset microphones + Sweet Child O Mine = sound Slah
neck pickup tone to half of Europe = Santana
two microphones + 2 = preset sweet home the sound of Lynyrd

I live in a Tube screamer going Ibanez TS9 Akai Headrush Echo + a then all-tube amp class A Brunetti Maranello. I do not need anything more for my cover band. The sounds of Kashmir Led Zep, Stones, Clapton Cream period, Bonamassa, ZZ Top, The Dire Straits Money for Nothing ... they're all.

Play Barn and the Gimme All Your Lovin it ... what sound discs.
Pink Aerosmith play and see the girls' eyes begin to shine.

I no longer try to mates because I'm sick of their proposed takeover when they ask me to lend them a few days ... weeks ...
I tried a Gibson Les Paul Standard desertburst new just before.
Good guitar, certainly, but so expensive that it is indecent.
I prefer the Epiphone, which sounds the fire of God, will not attract jealousy ("Epiphone is marked above then ..." you're right Leon), is lighter.

With the experience? I would buy another just in case.