Epiphone Les Paul '56 Goldtop
Epiphone Les Paul '56 Goldtop

Les Paul '56 Goldtop, LP-Shaped Guitar from Epiphone in the Les Paul Special Run series.

sk8er 08/10/2005

Epiphone Les Paul '56 Goldtop : sk8er's user review

• Partager
22 frets
P90 Gibson pickups (not too many potatoes especially for micro severe)
ABR-1 bridge type
Adjustments classic Les Paul tone and 2 volume 2 slecteur a 3-position (the knobs are not effective trs)
Al Channel profile enough late
Dor beautiful finish and varnished dark red to the rear and underside of the handle ('56 Goldtop Limited Edition!)

Very enjoyable round
Access in a sharp limit some but not superhuman (like any Les paul just!)
personally trains paul is by far my prfr (mostly standing), if not in weight it is lighter than its big sister in Gibson so you can easily take 2 hours in good rept.
the rglages are not easy to find but with a little practice we quickly reach its pretty decent

It is perfect for my style of music (pop-rock, hardrock ..) and I have friends who play blues and old rock, which take a lot of fun to play with.
I played with a Marshall Valvestate VS 100R j'obtient good and sounds, the original p90 are not exclent but are still good microphones, the better and change for an epiphone that sounds almost as well as a gibson
if home is very versatile you get to the clear sounds pretty hot and heavy sounds "fat" however, it dominates the rock genre of AC / DC Led Zep .. and deprouille nonplus not too bad in the punk rock or new age.
it should be noted however, that the original pickups produce a little noise when the selector is set to treble.

I use it for 6 months, this is my second electric scratch and I think it's by far my home prfre epiphone les paul shape both in terms of his style and his sound e versatile (I try the custom I think better but the original pickups are really not exceptional)
I paid 480 euros and the price I have really good stuff if I repeat a c'tait n'siterais not the slightest second.