- Made in Germany
- 22 frets, tune 25 "5
- Bridge and tailpiece Gibson style (Tune o Matic) Gotoh brand I believe.
- One volume, one tone control, two humbuckers but personally I preferred to put a Phat Cat Seymour serious (I do not like the grain of the original SH-2) and let the JB in the bridge (it walk every time). 3-position selector.
- Bolt the body at two points and is narrow but thick, it's very confusing at first. I'm used to several years of my SG Faded log and the change gave me a funny feeling, but we must recognize that it is now less tiring for some positions.
- Mahogany body with flamed maple table, handle Ovangkol, ebony fingerboard. Fun.
- Finish without burrs, German know-how in fact! I naively believed that the key was painted it was so polite!
For more information on the manufacture, please visit the official website <span class="skimlinks-unlinked">www.framus.de</span> ( <a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.framus.de" target="_blank">http://www.framus.de</a> ) , a site very well done, and done well drooling (see page gallery of the Custom Shop)!
- With respect to the handle, as mentioned above, it is thick but narrow, it is very odd, slightly off standard. Anyway, this is the first time I fell on a handle like this, but you get very quickly, again, I have small hands, it suits me, it's less bursting !
- Access to acute is the same ilk as Les Paul, that is ... well you get the idea. But I shade a bit, in the sense that there is a notch allowing access to acute easier than his inspiration.
- And since the model is inspired by the skyscrapers ... the worries of weight and weight distribution are the same delicate balance in a sitting position, weight of a dead donkey (the wood used is very dense) but ... He had the foresight to put in Framus bevels for the belly, sitting quite nice to play without going broke ribs
- Given the settings mentioned above, one can get lost, so the right sound is achieved very easily. After, as usual, you have to adjust his amp and play with the knobs of the guitar.
I put 8 because this is just scratching a bit more comfortable than a Les Paul ... but it makes up for ...
While there, my friends, it sends the ball. This is a little scabby! Very versatile, but his touch to it at the same time (yes, I know is paradoxical, but true). Poppa jazz to blues, rock to heavy metal Gentillet, nothing escapes him.
In fact, the sound is very thick, very grainy. We will not slamming these sounds that can be obtained with an SG (by attacking it right) for example. It may please or displease, it all depends on taste and style (among others).
The scratching sounds a clear round, not likely, I think, to get attacks "dry", but I love it!
All the crunches are allowed, from subtle to enormous (like "Should I Stay or Should I Go" The Clash - where the rendering depends on the attack - the big crunch as AC / DC) in this area the Phat Cat Oats severe. As for the distorted sounds ... ... Hebe that mean? The Sh-4 does wonders in style, I will not dwell on it, this microphone is very well known but still enjoyable!
Amp with my Tech21 Trademark 60 and MXR DoubleShot home, I get very different things, its kind of Santana (well, within certain limits) to the metal well nag and compressed properly. With what is in between. Imagine the flexibility it offers. And again, I had time to play than two hours, just long enough to adjust the amp and pedal ... will have to find sounds that kill (great fun)!
Playing a bit of everything (as it sounds), we will say that it suits my style.
For further questions, please send me a message!
I did that for three days and I could play it for two hours (chance and misfortune of the work schedule and family life). I love everything about it except its relative comfort, but as time went on I would find other defects can be (although this is not my intention).
Models, I've had before to find it: Various SG, an LP Studio ... I tried a Flying, TV (I was able to realize that I'm not Fender, it's hard to play with), and still others that I forgot.
I was looking for a skyscraper that kind of perennial duo Fender / Gibson, ale character to it. I'm not very focused on modern guitars (Jackson and others), and I did not see my small way, investing a fortune. However, I had some requirements for construction and design. Réuinir not clear all that! But we did it!
Paid 1600 euros, compared Q / w very good.
Do voualnt not have more than one éctrique (is more than enough in my opinion), I will not repeat that choice, finally, to see