New Gibson Black Beauty Anniversary edition
The Gibson Custom Shop celebrates the 20th anniversary of the Historic Reissues Series with 3 guitars, including a new 1957 Black Beauty edition.
The Gibson 20th Anniversary 1957 Les Paul Custom Black Beauty is the first reissue in a series that will only be available in 2013 and only 100 guitars will be made. Note that this model is also the first since November 2011, and maybe one of the last, equipped with a one-piece ebony fingerboard.
- Mahogany body
- Black/White multiply binding on top, back and fingerboard
- Set-in mahogany and maple spline neck with 50s rounded shape
- 1-piece ebony fingerboard, 12" radius and pearl custom Block inlays
- Nut width: 1.687"
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Golden waffle back tuners, 12:01 ratio
- Golden ABR-1 bridge and Stop Bar tailpiece
- Multiply Black Beauty pickguard
- 2 Custom Bucker Alnico III pickups
- 2 volume and 2 tone controls, 3-way pickup selector
- Nitrocellulose Antiqued Ebony finish
- Ships in a Custom Shop hardshell with a certificate of authenticity and a collector pack
More info at www.gibson.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Free drum loops for the EHX 45000 Electro-Harmonix offers the owners of its 45000 looper pedals a drum loop collection.
- Pigtronix announces the Quantum Time Modulator Pigtronix unveiled its new effect pedal for guitar, the Quantum Time Modulator, described as a multi-dimension Chorus / Vibrato DynaFlanger.
- Gibson "Roxy" Frank Zappa SG guitar Gibson USA recreated the SG Special "Roxy" used by Frank Zappa during shows at the Roxy Theatre in Hollywood in December 1973.