The Gibson Custom Shop celebrates the 20th anniversary of the Historic Reissues Series with 3 guitars, including a new 1957 Black Beauty edition.
The Gibson 20th Anniversary 1957 Les Paul Custom Black Beauty is the first reissue in a series that will only be available in 2013 and only 100 guitars will be made. Note that this model is also the first since November 2011, and maybe one of the last, equipped with a one-piece ebony fingerboard.
- Mahogany body
- Black/White multiply binding on top, back and fingerboard
- Set-in mahogany and maple spline neck with 50s rounded shape
- 1-piece ebony fingerboard, 12" radius and pearl custom Block inlays
- Nut width: 1.687"
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Golden waffle back tuners, 12:01 ratio
- Golden ABR-1 bridge and Stop Bar tailpiece
- Multiply Black Beauty pickguard
- 2 Custom Bucker Alnico III pickups
- 2 volume and 2 tone controls, 3-way pickup selector
- Nitrocellulose Antiqued Ebony finish
- Ships in a Custom Shop hardshell with a certificate of authenticity and a collector pack
More info at www.gibson.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.