Gibson Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Les Paul
Gibson recently announced the release of its new Les Paul Standard Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, a collector's guitar described as a tribute to the history of Rock and Roll.
The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is a fully customized model, coming in an Antique Ebony finish, adorned with illuminated Rock and Roll Hall image, with gold hardware. In addition, the pickup covers, truss rod cover and back control plates are all engraved with the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame logo.
- Maple top
- 1-piece solid mahogany back and sides
- White binding
- Mahogany neck
- Ebony fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets, 12” radius, black binding and mother-of-pearl block inlays
- Nut width: 1.687”
- Les Paul Standard head with Les Paul signature, mother-of-pearl Gibson logo truss rod and back control plates engraved with the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Gold Grover Kidney tuners
- Gold ABR-1 bridge and Gibson TP6 “Fine Tuner” tailpiece
- 2 ’57 Classic Alnico II pickups with engraved Rock and Roll Hall of Fame logo
- 2 volume controls, 2 tone controls, 3-way switchcraft
- High-Gloss Antique Ebony finish with illuminated Rock and Roll Hall image
- .010 - .046, Vintage Strings
- Comes in Custom Shop Hardshell with red fur interior, with certificate of authenticity
Pricing & Availability:
The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Les Paul will be manufactured in very small quantities, for an announced pricing of $7047.
Full details are available on www.gibson.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Maxon Real Tube II Series Godlyke announces release of Maxon Real Tube II Series analog tube effect pedals.
- Burriss Boostiest 2.5 Burriss Amps introduces the Boostiest 2.5, updating the look and performance of their Boostiest II stompbox.
- Fishman LoudBox Artist LBX600 Introduced at Summer NAMM 2011, the new Loudbox Artist represents a design evolution of the Loudbox 100, with the same brown and cream look as the successful Loudbox Mini. .