Gibson Eric Clapton 1960 Les Paul 'Beano'
This model is available in very limited quantities.
55 will be aged by Tom Murphy and signed by Clapton, who will keep the first 5 models. Another 95 will be aged by hand but won't be signed. the last 350 will be Vintage Original Spec (VOS) Gibson models.
Specifications (as designated by artist)
- 2-piece “lightly figured” maple top
- 1-piece mahogany back
- Single-ply cream binding on top
- 1-piece mahogany neck
- Thin 1960 “Eric Clapton” profile
- Holly headstock veneer
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 22 frets
- Acrylic trapezoid inlays
- Single-ply cream binding on neck
- 24 3/4” scale length, 111/16” nut width
- Grover kidney tuners
- Tune-o-matic (ABR-1) bridge
- Stop bar tailpiece
- Custom bucker pickups
- Gold tophat knobs w/dial pointers
- Antiquity Burst finish
- Aged & Signed: $29 412
- Aged Only: $14 706
- VOS Model: $8 468
Viewers of this article also read...
- Modtone Buzz Boy Power Fuzz Modtone introduces the Buzz Boy Power Fuzz effect for guitar players.
- Fender Blacktop Series Review Instead of launching the umpteenth reissue of a catalog instrument, Fender decided to innovate by mounting high-output passive humbuckers on a new series called Black Top. This new product range includes a Telecaster, a Jaguar and a Stratocaster equipped with the same pickup combination based on two humbuckers. The Jazzmaster gets a more original pickup combination with one humbucker (Hot Vintage Alnico Bridge Humbucking Pickup) and one P-90 in the neck position.
- 4 New DVK Pedals Guitar FX pedal manufacturer DVK Technologies is now shipping the first four models in its new series of dual-function stomp boxes.