Gibson Chad Kroeger "Blackwater" Les Paul
Gibson presents the Chad Kroeger "Blackwater" Les Paul, a traditional single-cutaway Standard.
In addition to its traditional magnetic humbucking pickups, a GraphTech Ghost piezo bridge and related electronics are designed to provide an "authentic acoustic guitar sound that can be used entirely on its own, patched parallel to the magnetic pickups through two amps, or blended with the traditional tone," according to Gibson.
It comes with its hand-stained Trans Black AAA-flame maple top and trim package – featuring a truss-rod cover engraved with "Blackwater" in silver. Plus, it features Kroeger’s idea of adding white star decals along the upper back fretboard, aligned with the standard fret markers, which allow you to see where your hand is positioned when playing on a darkened stage.
- Hand-stained Ebony AAA Maple Top
- Chambered Mahogany Body
- Ghost Piezo and Stereo Jack System
- Gibson's 490R and 498T Pickups
- Custom Star Fret Position Markers
Visit www.gibson.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Mesa Boogie Transatlantic TA-15 Review We have recently seen the birth of some tube amp heads for electric guitars sporting a reduced size and weight, such as the Vox Night Train. This amp head format allows guitarists to enjoy their sound without breaking their back lugging gear to and fro. So now it is Mesa Boogie's turn to launch its own portable version of a tube amp head, the Transatlantic. It’s up to us to test all of this and see if Mesa Boogie has succeeded ...
- Line 6 DT50 Guitar Amps Line 6, Inc. announces DT50, its new line of guitar amplifiers.
- New Gibson Custom Models Gibson Custom is adding other special models to its 2010 holiday offerings.