Deluxe guitar lovers can discover the new Gibson USA Les Paul Supreme with a Florentine cutaway design, gold hardware and Bigsby.
The new Gibson Les Paul Supreme Florentine is a limited edition with the following features:
- Flame maple chambered body with Florentine cutaway design
- 3-ply white/black/white body binding
- Mahogany set neck with rounded shape
- Composite fingerboard with 12“ radius, 22 frets, white binding and mother-of-pearl Split Block inlays
- Nut width (Tektoid): $1.695“
- Black headstock with Gibson logo and pearl Supreme decal, « Les Paul » engraved truss rod, multiply binding
- Grover Keystone tuners, 14:01 ratio
- 2 pickups: 490R Alnico 2 and 498T Alnico 5, gold-plated covers
- 2 volume and 2 tone knobs, 3-way pickup switch
- Tune-O-Matic Bridge
- Bigsby tailpiece and tremolo
- Golden hardware
- Gold Speed knobs
- Hi Gloss nitrocellulose Caribbean Blue finish
- Hardshell included
US MSRP for this new Les Paul Supreme Florentine is $5,999, you’ll find more details at www.gibson.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.