Gibson reissues Robby Krieger’s Les Paul
The Gibson Custom Shop reproduces “L.A. Woman”, the 1954 Les Paul Custom nicknamed by The Doors’ guitarist.
The Master Builders of the Gibson Custom Shop and Robby Krieger himself collaborated on this very limited reissue, the original is still owned by the artist. The 50 first guitars are tested and hand-signed by Krieger, 100 more will also be available with a hand-aged process and 150 other guitars will go through the Gibson VOS aging process.
- Mahogany body with white/black multiply bindings on the top and back
- Set-in mahogany neck with maple spline
- Ebony fingerboard with 12” radius, pearl Block inlays and white binding
- Nylon nut width: 1.725”
- Gold plated Waffle back tuners, 12:01 ratio
- Seymour Duncan Mini SM1N neck pickup, P-90 bridge pickup
- 2 volume, 2 tone knobs and 3-way pickup switch
- Gotoh Tune-O-Matic bridge with double thumbwheels, aluminum Stop Bar tailpiece
- Black pickguard
- Aged gold hardware
- Nitrocellulose Lamp Black finish
Pricing of this Gibson Robby Krieger 1954 Les Paul Custom guitar start from $6665. More info at www.gibson.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The Maxon OD-808X Overdrive Extreme released Godlyke announces the availability at authorized retailers of the new Maxon OD-808X Overdrive Extreme.
- Floor monitor version of the AER Compact 60/3 AER unveiled a new floor monitor version of its Compact 60/3 amplifier for electric-acoustic guitar, the Compact Slope.
- The MXR Custom Shop launches a compressor MXR introduces a new effect pedal for guitar designed by its Custom Shop, the Custom Comp Deluxe.