[NAMM] Gibson Shred Les Paul Studio
Gibson introduced at NAMM 2012 the Shred Les Paul Studio, ua Floyd Rose equipped guitar.
- Maple top
- Mahogany back and sides
- Chambered body
- Mahogany neck - Studio '50s profile
- Richlite fingerboard - 22 frets, 12" radius and trapezoid shaped acrylic inlays
- 1.700" Nut width (Floyd Rose locking nut)
- 24.75" Scale length
- Les Paul Signature and golden Gibson logo on the headstock
- Vintage chromed TonePros tuners
- Bridge with Floyd Rose vibrato
- 496R Alnico II (neck) and 500T Alnico V (bridge) pickups
- 2 volume controls, 2 tone controls, 3-way switchcraft
- Black nitrocellulose finish
- Included Gibson hardcase
Check out www2.gibson.com/Products/Electric-Guitars/Les-Paul/Gibson-USA/Shred-Les-Paul-Studio.aspx for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Carvin V3M Series 212S Designed as a slanted extension cabinet for the V3M Micro Head, the 212S comes with two GT12 12 inch speakers.
- [NAMM] Gibson SG Junior '60s At NAMM, Gibson showed its new SG Junior '60s, a model coming in black and Heritage Cherry finishes.
- [NAMM] Freekish Blues Alpha Drive Freekish Blues introduces two new pedals, the The Alpha Drive II - Red Dot and the Alpha Drive II Standard.