The Tak Matsumoto DC Standard Goldtop starts with a solid mahogany body.
A mahogany neck with deep-set neck tenon further enhances resonance and sustain.
The BurstBuckers are renditions of the vintage “PAF” humbuckers of the late '50s that are available today, and are made with similar turns of the same 42 AWG wire, unpolished Alnico 2 magnets, and unbalanced coils. A BurstBucker 2 in the neck position is wounded toward the middle of the range of original PAFs for “a warm, thick vocal tone, ” while a BurstBucker 3, emulating the “hotter PAFs, gives you more wail and crunch from the bridge position.”
- Non-chambered Mahogany with high-gloss Gold top
- Comfortable 1950's Rounded “D” profile
- Gibson 4-wire Burstbucker-2 in the neck and Gibson 4-wire Burstbucker-3 in the bridge
- LockTone Tune-o-matic and stopbar tailpiece
- Vintage-style tulip-button tuners
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.