Lâg introduces a new edition of its Roxane guitar, the Master 1500, entirely manufactured in France.
- Solid Tropical Khaya body with double cutaway and carved back
- Set-in Tropical Khaya neck
- Indian rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and MOP Roxane inlays
- 43mm Graphtech Tusq nut
- Matched headstock
- Schaller tuning machines
- Seymour Duncan Phat Cat SPH90–1N (neck) and SPH90–1B (bridge) pickups
- 2 volume knobs, master tone and 3-way pickup switch
- Gotoh Stopbar bridge
- Black hardware
- D’Addario EXP strings
- Open Pore Black Satin, Honey Satin Mahogany or Wine Red Satin finishes
- Gigbag included
The new Lâg Roxane Master 1500 is available in Europe for the price of 1111€ incl. taxes.
marnix.ijffNew AFfiliatePosted on 06/27/2019 at 00:02:15Great neck like the RR1500. Not to heavy, great pickups. Underrated guitar.
Would you like to comment this news item?Log in
Become a member
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.