The Wild Customs Baroness in Deluxe version
Wild Customs improve their Baroness LP-style guitar in a Deluxe version with through-body neck.
- Mahogany body
- 20mm maple plain top
- 3-piece flamed maple / mahogany / flamed maple neck-through design
- Ebony fingerboard with mother-of-pearl Square inlays
- 25" scale length
- Tronical tuning system
- Tune-O-Matic Resomax NVS Harmonic Piezo bridge and Stop Bar tailpiece
- 2 Seymour Duncan humbucking pickups
- Push/Pull volume knob for humbucker split, Piezo volume knob with split, master tone, 3-way switch for the humbuckers and piezo, Kill switch and Ghost preamp for the piezo
- Nitrocellulose Cherry Burst finish
The suggested price of this Baroness Deluxe NT is 3999€. More info at www.wildcustomguitars.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- TWA introduces the Fly Boys effect pedals Godlyke unveils a new series of mini-pedals for guitar manufactured by Totally Wicked Audio, called Fly Boys and comprising 5 models.
- A pink Orange Crush combo on auction Orange Amps is associated to the Breast Cancer Research and puts a Pink version of its Crush 20LDX guitar combo on auction.
- Moniker introduces a new guitar shape Zuma is the name of the new Moniker solid-body full customizable electric guitar.