Morgan Monroe introduces its MMT-1E Solid Body Electric Mandolin.
The all maple neck is joined to a slab of alder that’s finished in a mellow sunburst capped off with binding on both front and back.
- Style: Solid Body Basswood
- Finish: High Gloss Vintage Cherry Sunburst
- Binding: Creme
- Neckjoint: 4-Bolt On
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Bridge: Chrome
- Saddles: Individually Adjustable • Pickups: 2 Single Coil
- Switch: 3-Way
- Pickguard: 3-Ply
- Volume: 1
- Tone: 1
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuners: Sealed Diecast
List price of $414.95, Street price of $289.95.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Gretsch Roots Collection mandolin & banjos Gretsch expands its Roots Collection with two new banjos and one mandolin.
- [NAMM] Discover the new Fender Mando-Strat The classic Fender electric mandolin of the 1950s and ’60s returns as the new Mando-Strat with an updated and improved design.
- The Loar LM-700-VS Giveaway The Loar and the Mandolin Cafe will give away one LM-700-VS mandolin to a visitor to the Mandolin Cafe website.