[Musikmesse] Marshall JVM Satriani Signature
At Musikmesse, Marshall will introduce a new JVM series amp, designed and tour-tried with Joe Satriani.
Satriani himself unveiled the new amp in a recent interview. Full specs are not available yet, but here are the first details:
- 4 channels with 3 modes per channel:
- Clean Channel 1 similar to the original Marshall 6100
- Channel 2 emulates the 800 model
- Channel 3: Overdrive 1
- Channel 4: Overdrive 2
- Channels 3 and 4 are identical, with a switch designed to emulate the JVM410's OD 2, they allow you, according to Satriani, to use two overdrives at different volumes
- 4 noise gates replace the reverb and can be programmed independently for each channel
- Re-biased Presence and Resonance controls
More details soon in Frankfurt.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Marshall Turns 50 Marshall celebrates its 50th anniversary at NAMM with a series of "Celebration" models.
- Video Marshall @NAMM Video Marshall @NAMM
- Marshall Purchases Eden Bass Amps US Music Corp announced that they have sold their Eden Bass Amplification business to Marshall Amplification plc.