[NAMM] New MXL CR21 studio mic pair
MXL will attend the NAMM Show 2014 where they will introduce several new products, including the CR21 condenser microphone pair.
The MXL CR21 is a small diaphragm condenser microphone with cardioid polar pattern designed for acoustic instruments or drum overhead recordings. The microphone features a transformerless preamp.
- Pressure gradient condenser microphone
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Frequency response: 30Hz - 20kHz
- max SPL : 134dB (0.5£ THD)
- Signal/Noise ratio: 80dB (1Pa, A-weighted)
- Output impedance: 200 Ohms
- Black mate and black chrome finish
- Dimensions: 22 x 135mm
- Weight: 130g
The microphones are sold as pairs, and ship with two clips and a microfiber cleaning cloth. No information regarding the price and availability.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Genelec launches ultra compact monitors We could think that Genelec is getting into multimedia speakers, but the new 8010 are very “Pro” nearfield active monitors.
- Harrison launches the new 950mx analog console Harrison Consoles introduces a new analog mixing console in the 900 Series, the 950mx, a model that can host 24 modules.
- [NAMM] Radial Engineering Relay Xo mic switcher Radial Engineering will showcase at NAMM Show 2014 various new products, including the Relay Xo microphone signal switcher.