Atlas Stands Road Stand 300

All user reviews for the Atlas Stands Road Stand 300

• falkonitefalkonite

Still Satisfied

Atlas Stands Road Stand 300Published on 01/16/12 at 06:52
    This custom made Amp stand for my Blues Jr still makes me smile every time I look at the custom cherry inlay into the main walnut finish.

The fit and finish is excellent and there is a lot of attention paid to detail and finish work I can appreciate having worked in renovations before.

The company owner is very friendly, communicative and passionate about his work which is clear in the way he conducts himself and his product.

An unexpected bonus was that because the amp is angled for optimum sound it completely removes the ability for people to use your expensive tube amp as a drink holder/table.

Highly Recommend over any retail metal or plastic amp st…

Highly Recommend over any retail metal or plastic amp stand.