Agrandir
Evolution UC-33e
berry036 berry036

«  a product handy »

Publié le 11/10/12 à 14:49
I use Uc33e since 2004. This is the only control surface I tried, before I flew synths (hardware and vst) knobs with a master keyboard. It is well recognized by the computer (xp). I recommend using this material with Midi Yoke and Midi Control Center. The Uc33e offers a significant number of potentiometers, rotary as linear. It is ideal for controlling vst and have sensations similar to what it feels like driving a synth (or effect) hardware. However, I find him a little flaw: it does not send sysex. This prevents any possibility of control "closer" some synths. It is not very serious, most of the synths I use are controlled without problems with Control Changes.
To conclude, I think it's always very nice surface, which makes it much service. The manufacturing quality, and offers some significant details, such as LEDs on the caps linear potentiometers.