Agrandir
Evolution UC-33e
Evolution UC-33e
9727 9727
Publié le 06/11/06 à 04:17
I VIEN FAIR AND HONESTLY buy it C SMALL WONDER.
I USED TO CONTROL THE CUBASE, PRO 53, REASON AND STILL OTHER AND WITH PRESET VST IS HYPER Symple.
SHE IS PERFECT FOR A HOME STUDIO IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO SPEND TOO MUCH IN THIS MACHINE SOU KIND.
IT IS MORE BEAUTIFUL MALGRER SAY MANY PERSON IS RATHER STRONG AND FADER IF NOT ROTTEN (INSTEAD). AUTOMATION FADER DO NOT MISSING AS ITS EVEN IF IT IS TRUE THAT WAS HIS WILL STILL BE MIEU BUT SAY NOTHING OR NOBODY IS PERFECT AND SO IS ALL FOR A LOW PRICE AND WITH HIS SIMPLICITY (it is extremely easy to assign the fader and a rotary own these control) HANDLING YOU DO NOT GO YOU COMPLAIN.
IN ANY CASE IF SOV'RE TIRED OF CONTROL OF THE CUBASE MIXER WITH YOUR SOURI AND HAVE SEEN YOU SAW vomit LORSKE THE PRICE OF ONE MOTOR CONTROL SURFACE AS THE MACKIE CONTROL (990th approx) OR I / O CONTROL (about 1200th) OF M-AUDIO ESITEZ Do NOT EVEN AND SEIZE THE UC-33e CAR ME I HAVE REGRETS eSite ALL TEMP AVAN OF PURCHASE.