Test Sundog Scale Studio 2 beta
Feelyoursound released the first public beta version of its Sundog Scale Studio 2 MIDI creation software.
This new version of Sundog was announced last week, you can now test the first public beta and discover the following changes:
- Projects are now organized in parts, instead of opening different files for verses, chorus, bridge
- New editor for a more precise control of the note heights and triggered sequences
- The software focuses the display on the area you are currently working on
- Displays chord tensions so you can check the harmony or dissonance of the chords
- Built-in help
- Ability to save a default song
- Improved Free melodies (the pattern sequencer of an instrument is disabled) with the ability to play the same note multiple times in a row
- More than 150 patterns included
- New demo songs
- Optional display of a chromatic keyboard in the Chord view
- Some fixes
Feelyoursound adds that if you load projects created with Sundog v1.5 into this v2, you’ll loose backward-compatibility and won’t be able to use them back again in v1.5.
You can download the public beta version of Sundog 2 for Mac OS X and Windows (32 and 64-bit) from feelyoursound.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- RX 4 on sale at Izotope’s webstore iZotope has launched a new special offer on its RX 4 audio restore suite, wich is valid until April 23rd.
- The Circle2 virtual synth is available Future Audio Workshop finished the beta test phase and announces the release of the final version of its Circle2 virtual synthesizer.
- Arturia releases V Collection Classics Arturia announces the availability of a new bundle featuring only the classic synths of the V Collection 4.